FTI-1.5A: FTI Automated Stored Diesel Fuel Maintenance System
Fuel Tech's FTI-1.5A automated diesel fuel maintenance system is the optimum system for Single Tank Application diesel fuel filtering for tanks of 1,000 gallons or less (download brochure). As with all Fuel Tech’s emergency power backup systems, the FTI-1.5A is equipped with a cost-effective fuel water removal system and fuel sediment removal system that maintains the clean quality and functioning of your stored diesel fuel for when you need it most.
Features of the FTI-1.5A include:
- FM approved and NFPA compliant diesel fuel maintenance equipment
- NEMA 3R compliant single-door cabinet with zinc primer and powder coat finish
- Affordable system for diesel fuel tank maintenance (Perfect for Fire Pump Applications)
- Designed for rack or wall mount 24”W x 24”H x 9”D
- UL Listed Controller
- 99% fuel sediment removal for best diesel fuel quality (2 Micron)
- Nearly 100% water removal
- Automatic Fuel Filtration runs on an optimum schedule, with automatic Shut-Off & Alarms for: Water
- Detection, Filter Saturation, and Leak Detection.